2.5 x 3.5 inches (ACEO)
1. He was kicked out of school at the age of 5 for misbehaving.
2. He wasn't raised by his parents, but instead by
3. He was inspired to become a rock and roll musician after hearing Elvis Presley's hit "Heartbreak Hotel."
4. He was dyslexic and also considered legally blind without his glasses.
5. His favorite foods were corn flakes, bread, and vegetarian dishes.
6. His favorite group was The Shirelles.
7. He was a cat lover, owning up to six of them at one time.
8. His first instrument was an accordion.
9. At the age of 15 he met Paul McCartney, who was 14 at the time. Two weeks later he asked Paul to join his band (The Quarrymen) and Paul accepted. John would later resist letting George Harrison into the band because he thought he was too young.
10. He bought a tiny island called "Dorinish" off the coast of Ireland. At that time, in the late 60s, it only cost him 1,700 GB pounds.
11. He was known to refer to Yoko as "it".
12. He hated the dark and kept a light on while he slept.
13. Each day he would regularly drink up to 30 cups of tea or coffee.
14. In 1973, John and Yoko rented an apartment in the Dakota (a New York City apartment building built in 1884) for $1800 a month. Eventually they bought the apartment and others in the building, as they became available, for more living space and storage. It is reported that Yoko still lives there.